Sunday, November 2, 2008

Thematic Photographic 22 - NIght

I'm a little late at posting this. The theme this week (until Wednesday) at Written inc Thematic Photo is Night.


This first photo was taken this past 4th of July by my sister Kay. She took the picture and didn't realize that the last firework that went off was a flag until she looked at the photos. I didn't even see the flag. The rest of the photos I took myself. My sister accidently took this picture she went to take a photo of something else real quick and got this instead. Pretty cool!





















The picture of the moon was taken Feb. 10, 2006 at Walt Disney World FL. It was our last night in Disney we were leaving the magic kingdom and we were boarding the bus when I noticed the moon so I snapped a quick photo of it.

Check out the other night photos at written inc.

6 comments:

Barbara said...

That flag picture is amazing!! What a cool fireworks creation, and how lucky to capture it so perfectly!

Unknown said...

I wish I had your sister's luck because it's a GREAT photo!

Mamie said...

I love photos of fireworks. I love fireworks period. The first picture, though, looks like some underwater creature. Very interesting effect.

(My word verification is "mulogra" - I'll see what I can come up with in the way of a definition...)

Forgetfulone said...

These are beautiful, and photos of fireworks are usually difficult to get.

maryt/theteach said...

Great photos, Chrissy! :)

ღ=]♥Kaylaღ=]♥ said...

I love the picture
the flag one looks fermailar
LOL
kay