Friday, November 28, 2008

More WWE Smackdown Photos

These photos are from this past Tuesday night we went to WWE Smackdown. Overall I am pleased with the photos but wish our camera had more of a zoom on it. After the holidays we are going to start saying to invest in a better camera with more zoom (I already have my eye on one). Please click on the photo's to enlarge them for better viewing.

We had awesome seats! I was able to get box seats from my employer. We had a great view of the ring. The arena was packed. There were only a small handful of empty seats. We got to see 2 Smackdown Shows (they will be aired tonight Fri. 11/28 and Fri 12/5)
I am drawing a blank I can not for the life of me think of the name of this big screen monitor. Under the monitor is where the wrestlers walk out. This is Carlito the wrestler.

This is Edge the wrestler walking out. Hard to see but if you click on the photo to enlarge it you can see Edge walking down the ramp to the ring.





Being that we got to see 2 shows we got to see a whole lot of Triple HHH (and I'm not complaining about that one bit). I got a lot of great photo's of him.
It was a great night and I can't complain the whole evening cost us about $20 (dinner at McDonalds and bag of popcorn and hotdog at the arena - tickets and unlimited drinks were provided by my employer). Next time I would love to go see WWE Raw (I prefer Raw over Smackdown but still it was fun).
To see more photos from Smackdown click here for another post.

2 comments:

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Chrissy: Those are some neat shots from the arena.

Melanie H said...

You had great seats Chrissy, I'd love to see professional wrestling one day.

Glad you hd a good time.