Wednesday, January 7, 2009

ABC Wednesday - Letter Y

This week at ABC Wednesday we are up to the letter Y. The Letter Y = My Yellow Labrador Dog Buddy. Buddy will be 3 years next month. He is adorable. I love him so much. He is my furbaby and I love taking and sharing pictures of him.









This first picture was taken around Christmas of this year. He was so excited when our family from out of town came to visit not only did he get spoiled but the he got to play with the kids.
























This second picture was taken shortly after we brung Buddy home. I love this picture. This is one of my all time favorites. I had to pull it out again for this post.



5 comments:

Carol said...

What a cute dog...Love the second photo, especially his eyes

Reader Wil said...

Thanks for sharing your photos! Your doggie is lovely! Thanks for your visit!

Forgetfulone said...

Adult Buddy is so handsome, and puppy Buddy is too cute! Glad you shared your Yellow lab pictures.

ღ=]♥Kaylaღ=]♥ said...

aww those pics r sooooooo cute
!

Melanie H said...

Both photos are gorgeous but that second one mkes your heart melt. Tyson still puts on those puppy dog eyes when he wants something.