Saturday, August 23, 2008

More Lake George / Silly day with my Sister

Jeff took this picture of the pier. Out of all the times we have visited Lake George this has been the least busiest. Usually it is packed with people.
Couldn't have asked for a better clearer day. This picture was taken up top of the pier were you can look out over the lake. (Great view up there).
Minus the sun streak this picture cracks me up. It looks like I'm having an actual conversation with Mr. Pirate. I didn't even realize Jeff snap this picture until we got home. Looks like I'm offering him some Pepsi.
This is my sister Kay. So hard to believe this girl is 13 already!!! She was a good sport today she let me do her hair (maybe not the brightest idea).
This is Kay (my sister) being.......Kay (herself). She is a goofy girl and a lot of fun to be with. She is a camera hog but it doesn't bother me I rather be behind the camera she prefers to be in front of the camera.

I like how the Lake looks so peaceful and relaxing. I love visiting Lake George. Our next adventure in a few weeks will take us to MA to the Big E Fair, never been there before but look forward to going. I return to work this Monday and I'm counting down to my next vacation in 3 weeks (hey don't we work for the weekend/vacation time)!!!!
I am looking to invest into a good photo editing program what are your sugestions? I am looking for one that you can remove images from the picture, if blury can clean it up a little, the basics nothing overly fancy.




3 comments:

Forgetfulone said...

Looks like so much fun! Your sister's hair looked cute like that.

I think Adobe Photoshop is a great photo editing program, but it's expensive. If you have Windows Vista, it comes with Windows Photo Gallery for standard editing features, but nothing fancy. I use Pinnacle Studio for video editing, and I've made picture slideshows with it. I don't know of anything else really. Good question because I love to do that kind of stuff.

Forgetfulone said...

Come on over and grab your award!

Melanie H said...

The photos of the lake/pier are beautiful.

Love th photo of you Chrissy, hope you scrap that one and the ones of Kay.

If you want a free program, you can't go past Picasa.
http://picasa.google.com/

I use Picasa and Photoshop. Picasa is a good application too.